Business Sectors

Construction & Contractors
We can provide Construction Insurance solutions to all aspects of the construction industry, whether you run a large construction business, or you are a utility contractor or a tradesman who needs cost effective cover for your work, we can help. Why not give us a call on 01942 888 888.

Insuring your scaffolders business is not as simple as other trades due to the heights and the added risk that it brings. We have dedicated markets for our existing portfolio of clients offering no height restrictions in some instances. Whatever the size of your business, no matter how many employees or even if you’re self-employed we can get you covered.

Contractors Plant
Whether you own your own plant or hire it in, we can arrange cover for your specific needs ensuring that your plant is covered for every eventuality.

Fire Protection
Whether you design, advise, install or manufacture, we can arrange insurance to meet your specific needs.

Food and Drink
We understand your insurance needs from Contamination, Traceability, and product recall to Business continuity Planning, Health and safety in the workplace; we can help you with all aspects of your business.

Haulage RHA & CMR
Whether you are making deliveries by van or hauling much larger loads from one part of the country to another or even overseas, – the insurance of the goods in transit is especially important. Goods in transit may be lost, damaged or their delivery delayed. You might even want to insure against the financial loss to your business in the event of such a delay.

Whatever the size of your hotel we can arrange a policy tailored to your needs, with bolt on covers to suit your expanding business. This is one of our existing clients in the UK.

Most manufacturers require similar cover but the varied nature of business activities in this sector presents a unique blend of risks that requires careful consideration from an insurance, claims and risk management perspective, including: manufacturing processes, product recall, business continuity planning, health and safety in the workplace. We can help you decide what cover you need, why not contact us on 01942 888888.

Motor Trade
Motor Trade Insurance is cover needed for any businesses that have vehicles under their supervision for such activities as valeting, breakdown services or repair & servicing. We can arrange cover for your premises, employees and your road risks.

Play Centres
Indoor soft play centres are great for keeping the kids entertained on a rainy day and they come in all shapes and sizes and require specialist insurance. We currently arrange insurance for several centres around the UK. We can tailor a package to suit your needs. Why not give us a call now.

Property Owners
We fully understand your legal responsibilities and the products we offer are specifically designed with this in mind. Our policies cover you for:
The cost of reinstating your property in the event of loss or damage. Any loss of rent if your property is rendered unusable following an insured event. Any claim against you as a property owner for third party injury or damage.

Retail & Wholesale
We offer competitive premiums that not only cover conventional risks such as buildings, plant and machinery, but also provide cover designed to protect your business against a range of more intricate exposures such as environmental liability, product recall and deterioration of frozen/chilled stock.

Shops and Offices
Whether you’re a start-up, or an established outfit with ambitions for growth, you can have confidence that your assets, earnings and legal liabilities are covered cost effectively. We offer a wide range of insurance solutions. Why not contact us to hear more.

Contract Bonds
If the success or failure of a project hinges on you as a contractor, then you should consider Contract Bonds Insurance. We make sure the insurance around it protects the binding responsibilities of the contract holder.

Storage & Warehousing
We are experienced in providing tailor made warehousing cover and, with access to many specialist insurers, can ensure your business is protected against all risks. As required, we can arrange bespoke insurance for all types of warehouse buildings, including storage depots, storage units, self-storage warehouses and retail warehouses.



Cyber & Crime Liability

Cyber-crime affects businesses of all sizes, targeting weak security systems and using IP theft. Breached systems can leave customer data exposed and IT equipment unusable. This can have an impact on the daily running of your business, and also the future of your business, as news of data breaches can damage the reputation of your organisation. Contact us to discuss what we can do for you.

Directors & Officers

We can provide Directors’ and Officers’ Cover to protect the personal assets of key decisions makers or senior managers and to meet their legal costs. The policy will reimburse the individual for personal liability arising out of what is known as a “wrongful act”. D&O Insurance policy can be extended to include Employment Protection Liability, Legal Expenses and awards for Employee Disputes.

Engineering Inspection

Engineering inspections are an essential aspect of ensuring the safety of your plant and machinery. We can provide a policy to cover your statutory requirement for certain items of equipment and plant that require periodic inspection.

Environmental Pollution

Pollution insurance is a type of insurance that covers costs related to pollution. This can include the costs of brownfield restoration and clean-up, liability for injuries and deaths caused by pollution. We will help you determine if this cover is right for you depending on your business activities.

Employers Liability

We can arrange an Employers’ Liability Insurance policy which will cover you for claims made against you if an employee is killed, injured or contracts an illness or disease whilst working for you in connection with your business. This can be the case even if the illness is only diagnosed long after the employee has left your employment, for example- they have historically worked with asbestos or noisy machinery.

Employment Practices

This insurance offers cover to you as an employer against wrongful acts arising from the employment process. The most frequent types of claims covered under such policies include: allegations of wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment, and retaliation. We can talk to you about your needs and arrange cover to suit your business.

Goods in Transit

If you’re driving a vehicle for commercial reasons you could need more than a motor insurance policy. It’s important that you’ve got cover that meets your business needs as well as your legal obligations, the insurance of the goods in transit is especially important. Goods in transit may be lost, damaged or their delivery delayed. We can arrange cover to suit your business needs. Why not contact us today on 01942 888 888.

Legal Expenses

Commercial Legal Expenses Insurance is designed to help protect your business and employees during every-day legal disputes, providing support, advice and cover against legal costs. Contact us for a quotation.

Machinery Movement

Machinery movement cover is particularly suitable for: specialist installation engineers, machinery manufacturers or owners to cover loss of or damage to Insured Property during Re-siting. We can provide you with a quotation to suit your business needs.

Professional Indemnity

This is a form of liability insurance which helps protect you from bearing the full cost of defending your professional advice against claims of negligence from your clients if your business is giving professional advice and service. We can obtain quotations for you.

Public Liability

We can arrange Public Liability Insurance to cover your legal liability to pay damages to third parties for death, bodily injury or damage to their property which occurs as a result of your business activities. Please call us on 01942 888888 to discuss your requirements.

Product Liability

If you’re involved in design, manufacture, repairs or sale of products then you should have Product Liability Insurance to cover any serious defects that might emerge, such as bad design or spoilage, and any associated costs such as medical bills. Even where your business is not negligent, it may still be held liable for damages and injuries suffered as a result of using its products. Please call us on 01942 888888.


A commercial terrorism policy covers damaged or destroyed property—including buildings, equipment, furnishings and inventory. It may also cover losses associated with the interruption of your business. It may also cover liability claims against your business associated with a terrorist attack. We would arrange this for you as an extension to a commercial combined cover. Why not contact us for a quotation.



Business Interruption

This cover will compensate you for lost income if your company has to vacate the premises due to disaster-related damage that is covered under your property insurance policy, such as a fire. After a major disaster, it can take more time than many people anticipate to get the business back on track. We’re committed to finding you the right cover at the right price and supporting you for the duration of your policy.


This is specialist landlord insurance for ‘House-In-Multiple Occupation’ properties. Whereas standard buy-to-let policies will only provide cover for property let under a single Assured shorthold Tenancy (AST) agreement, bespoke HMO cover caters for multiple tenancy agreements for licensed HMO properties. Contact us for a quotation today.


Loss of Rent

If your property becomes uninhabitable as a result of an insured event like fire or flood, loss of rent insurance will cover the income you’ve lost as a result of your tenants no longer paying rent. Having a rent guarantee policy in place can protect you from being out of pocket as a landlord. Contact us today to discuss your options.


Material Damage

After a major fire, flood or burglary, there is obvious loss or damage to buildings, plant and stock. This physical loss or damage is insured under a Material Damage policy. This insurance will reinstate the asset lost or damaged, as it was, prior to the fire or other insured event that has occurred. We can arrange a bespoke policy for you to include various specific covers. Contact us to discuss things further.

Property Investors

Specialist property investors insurance is designed for owners and landlords of let commercial properties and mixed portfolios of commercial and residential properties. Having the proper insurance is vital for landlords and property investors. The right insurance is a hedge against large losses and financial havoc. Contact us today to discuss your requirements.

Property undergoing Works

If you don’t tell your insurer that your home is undergoing renovation, you may find that your policy is invalid in the event of a claim. Whether you are having large-scale building works or smaller renovation work done, we can arrange insurance for a wide variety of cover including theft or attempted theft, Malicious damage, structural damage from subsidence, heave or landslip. Why not call us to discuss your requirements.